*PLEASE ALWAYS FOLLOW INGREDIENTS ON THE PRODUCT PDF AND PACKAGING FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION*
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolysed whey protein, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, fish oil1, choline, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, L-phenylalanine, L- Tyrosine, Mortierella alpina oil, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin C, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, inositol, potassium iodate, L-carnitine, iron sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®2), pantothenic acid, niacin, Vitamin E, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, calcium L-methylfolate3, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12. 1Contains DHA – required by law for infant formula. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids. 2Limosilactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 3Calcium L-methylfolate = Metafolin®.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
❤ Palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly so that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking