Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil❤, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, whey protein, fish oil, choline, potassium citrate, Mortierella alpina-oil, calcium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, inositol, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, L-carnitine, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, niacin, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12. ❤ from sustainable organic production
HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
of which: saturates 1.5g
of which: mono-unsaturates 1.6g
Linoleic acid (Omega-6 fatty acid) 0.40g
Linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid) 0.06g
Arachidonic acid (AA) 13.4mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 13.4mg
of which: sugars 6.8g
of which: lactose 6.7g
of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g
of which: L-Carnitine 1.8mg
Fluoride < 0.0050mg
Vitamin A 55μg
Vitamin D 1.5μg
Vitamin E 0.70mg
Vitamin K 5.2μg
Vitamin C 8.9mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.036mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14mg
Vitamin B6 0.024mg
Folic acid 10μg
Vitamin B12 0.10μg
Pantothenic acid 0.34mg
† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed.
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients. Standard solution: 90ml is made up of 13.0g HiPP Organic hungry infant milk and 90ml water. One level scoop contains approx 4.3g HiPP Organic hungry infant milk.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|0 – 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||2||2||60||7-8|
|3 – 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||3||3||90||5-7|
|5 – 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||4||4||120||5-6|
|2 – 4 months||5.35 – 6.7||11.8 – 14.7||5||5||150||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|
|7 – 9 months||–||–||5||5||150||4|
|9 – 12 months||–||–||4||4||120||3|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP Organic hungry infant milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.