HiPP HA 2 Combiotic infant milk suitable as of the 6th month – It is the latest generation of formula designed to the particular nutritional requirements of infants being at risk of developing allergic reactions.
HiPP HA 2 formula must NOT be given if a cow milk allergy has already been diagnosed or if it’s suspected that a cow milk allergy may exist.
The milk proteins of this formula are divided into small fragments (hydrolysed) in order to reduce the allergenic properties, so that your child can tolerate them better.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, fish oil1, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, L-phenylalanine, L- Tyrosine, magnesium carbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, L-histidine, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, niacin, pantothenic acid, natural lactic acid culture (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®2), vitamin E, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A , vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, calcium L-methylfolate3, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1 contains DHA. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids
2 Limosilactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 3 Calcium L-methylfolate = Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
❤Palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly so that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking