Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, fish oil, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, zinc sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.Allergens: see ingredients in bold
Allergy advice – See ingredients shown in bold.
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Nutrients per 100 ml feed:
Energy 211kJ/51kcal; Protein 1.0g; Carbohydrate 5.0g; of which: sugars 5.0g; of which: lactose 4.8g; Fat 2.8g; of which: saturated 1.2g; of which unsaturated 1.6g; Linoleic acid 0.31g; a-Linolenic acid 0.04g; Fibre (GOS) 0.7g; Salt 0.05g; Sodium 20mg; Potassium 155mg; Calcium 120mg ; Phosphorus 71mg; Magnesium 12mg; Iron 1.2mg; Iodine 14μg; Vitamin A 36μg; Vitamin D 2.3μg; Vitamin C 7.7mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg; Vitamin B12 0.38μg; Biotin 3.6μg;
These nutritional values are subject to the normal variations that occur in products based on natural ingredients.
Important feeding information:
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Preparing the feed:
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Measure the required amount of cooled boiled water into a clean beaker.
2. Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of levelled scoops of powder into the beaker – 1 level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
3. Replace lid and shake well for 10 seconds, or whisk with a fork, to dissolve powder.
4.Always test the temperature of the milk and feed immediately.
Feeding guide (1 scoop = approx. 3.6 g powder):
|Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz
||Number of level scoops of powder per feed
Toddlers from the age of 1 year need about 350ml of HiPP growing up milk 3 per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to their foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Product of Germany
The ingredients and allergy information is correct at time of issue and is checked on a regular basis, but we always recommend that you check the product label for ingredient information