Hipp Follow-On Milk 2 UK
chloride, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabilizer lactic acid, L-cystine, niacin, zinc oxide,
vitamin E, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin.❤ from sustainable organic production
HiPP Organic follow on milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
|per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: saturates||1.6 g|
|of which: monounsaturates||1.6 g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.5 g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.42 g|
|α-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06 g|
|Docosahexaenoic acid||13.6 mg|
|of which: sugars||7.2 g|
|of which: lactose||7.0 g|
|of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.5 g|
|Iron||1.0 mg (13%**)|
|Iodine||15 µg (19%**)|
|Vitamin A||56 µg (14%**)|
|Vitamin D||1.6 µg (23%**)|
|Vitamin E||0.80 mg|
|Vitamin K||3.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg (22%**)|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.037 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.042 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.10 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.35 mg|
|†Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed|
|** Percentage nutrient reference value|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
|Standard solution: 100 ml feed is made up of 13.5 g HiPP Organic follow on milk and 90 ml water. One level scoop contains approx 4.5g HiPP Organic follow on mil|
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
running water and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
|Amount of cooled boiled water per feedfl oz||ml||Number of level scoops of powder per feed|
HiPP Organic follow on milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic follow on milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a follow on milk formula before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional based on the individual infant’s specific nutritional needs.