Organic skimmed milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil❤, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, whey protein, fish oil, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, choline, Mortierella alpina-oil, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulphate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
❤ from sustainable organic production
Allergy advice – See ingredients shown in bold.
HiPP Organic first infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional values per typical 100ml feed:
Energy 276kJ/66kcal; Fat 3.6g; of which: saturates 1.5g; Carbohydrate 7.0g; of which: sugars 7.0g; of which: lactose 6.9g ; of which: Inositol 4.2 mg ; Fibre 0.3g; Protein 1.25g; Sodium 20g; Potassium 66mg; Calcium 51mg; Chloride 51mg; Phosphorus 30mg; Magnesium 4.5mg; Iron 0.5mg; Zinc 0.5mg; Copper 0.053mg; Iodine 15μg; Manganese 0.0050mg; Selenium 3.8μg; Fluoride <0.005mg; Vitamin C 8.9mg; Vitamin A 54μg; Vitamin D 1.5μg; Vitamin E 0.70mg; Thiamin (vitamin B1) 0.036mg; Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.14mg; Vitamin B6 0.023mg; Vitamin B12 0.10μg; Folic acid 10μg; Pantothenic acid 0.34mg; Vitamin K 5.1μg; Biotin 1.5μg; Niacin 0.34mg; Choline 25mg;
Further nutritional values:
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.40g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.06g; LCPs 20mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g
The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients. Standard solution: 100 ml is made up of 12.9 g HiPP Organic first infant milk and 90ml water. One level scoop contains approx 4.3g HiPP Organic first infant milk.
Important feeding information:
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding guide).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37 °C) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
- ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
|Approx, age of baby||Weight of baby kgs||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|0 – 2 weeks||3.3||7.3||2||2||60||7-8|
|3 – 4 weeks||3.8||8.4||3||3||90||5-7|
|5 – 8 weeks||4.6||10.1||4||4||120||5-6|
|2 – 4 months||5.35 – 6.7||11.8 -14.7||5||5||150||5|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|
|7 – 9 months||–||–||5||5||150||4|
|10 – 12 months||–||–||4||4||120||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Product of Germany
Packed in a protective atmosphere