Lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sun_ower oil), starch, beta-palmitate1 (from palm oil and sunflower oil), hydrolysed whey protein, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, emulsifier citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium chloride, fish oil, choline, Mortierella alpina-oil, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium selenite, L-tryptophan, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, calcium chloride, inositol, potassium iodate, ferrous sulphate, L-carnitine, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, cupric sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B2, manganese sulphate, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1 special fat blend
Allergy advice – See ingredients shown in bold.
|per 100ml feed†||per 100g|
|of which: saturates||1.6g||12.4g|
|of which: mono-unsaturates||1.4g||11.0g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.6g||4.4g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.47g||3.67g|
|α-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.05g||0.40g|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||13.2mg||103.0mg|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||13.2mg||103.0mg|
|of which: sugars††||3.0g||23.1g|
|of which: lactose||2.7g||20.7g|
|of which: Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.3g||2.4g|
|of which: taurine||0.6mg||4.8mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.050mg||0.39mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.051mg||0.40mg|
|† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed (12.8g Hipp comfort milk and 90ml water)|
|†† From lactose, natural milk sugar (2.7g/100ml)|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.47; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g; LCPs 16mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g;
Standard dilution – 12.8g (3 scoops) + 90ml water (12.8% dilution)
Important Feeding Information
• HiPP comfort milk is thicker than standard infant formulas so may flow better through a faster flow teat.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• If you switch to HiPP comfort milk your baby’s stool consistency may change. This is typical for products that contain oligosaccharides, which may make baby’s stools softer.
• Breastfeeding is best for babies
• May be used as a baby’s sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision.
• Not suitable for parenteral use
• Do not use if your baby is allergic to cows‘ milk
Preparing the feed
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP comfort milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|