lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, beta-palmitate2 (from palm oil and sunflower oil), hydrolysed whey protein, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, emulsifier citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium chloride, fish oil, choline, Mortierella alpina-oil, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, L-arginine, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, calcium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, ferrous sulphate, L-carnitine, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin E, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, D-biotin, vitamin D, manganese sulphate, vitamin B12.
— 2 – special structured fat
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
HiPP comfort milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Potassium 66mg; Calcium 51mg; Phosphorus 30mg; Chloride 51mg; Magnesium 4.5mg;
Iron 0.5mg; Zinc 0.5mg; Copper 0.053mg; Iodine 15μg; Manganese 0.005mg; Selenium 3.8μg;
Chromium 0.7μg; Molybdenum 2.3μg; Fluoride 0.005mg;Vitamin C 18.9mg; Vitamin A 54μg;
Vitamin D 1.5μg; Vitamin E 0.7mg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.036mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.051mg; Vitamin B6 0.023mg; Vitamin B12 0.1μg; Folic acid 10μg;
Vitamin K 5.1μg; Biotin 1.5μg; Niacin 0.34mg; Taurine 0.6mg; Carnitine 1.2 mg; Choline 25mg;
Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.47; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g; LCPs 16mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg; AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g;
Standard dilution – 12.8g (3 scoops) + 90ml water (12.8% dilution)
• HiPP comfort milk is thicker than standard infant formulas so may flow better through a faster flow teat.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• If you switch to HiPP comfort milk your baby’s stool consistency may change. This is typical for products that contain oligosaccharides, which may make baby’s stools softer
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your
baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||6||6||180||4|
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP comfort milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
• Breastfeeding is best for babies
• May be used as a baby’s sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision.
• Not suitable for parenteral use
• Do not use if your baby is allergic to cows‘ milk