Skimmed milk, whey product, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, thickening agent locust bean gum, fish oil, potassium chloride, choline, Mortierella alpina-oil, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, sodium selenite, L-tyrosine, zinc sulphate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-leucine, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodate, vitamin C (sodium-L ascorbate, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate), vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (D-pantothenate, calcium), cupric sulphate, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A (retinyl acetate), magnesium carbonate, inositol, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin K (phytomenadione), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), D-biotin, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Allergy advice – See ingredients shown in bold.
|per 100ml feed†||Per 100g|
|of which: saturates||1.5g||11.6g|
|of which: monounsaturates||1.6g||12.3g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.5g||3.8g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.40g||3.10g|
|a-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06g||0.47g|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||13.2mg||102.0mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||13.2mg||102.0mg|
|of which: sugars ††||6.9g||53.8g|
|of which: lactose||6.9g||53.2g|
|of which: L-carnitine||1.8mg||14mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.050mg||0.39mg|
|† Typical Values per 100ml prepared feed (12.g HiPP anti-felux milk and 90ml water).|
|†† From lactose, natural milk sugar (6.9g/100ml)|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
• HiPP anti-reflux is a thickened milk formula – please use a single-hole, fast-flow teat
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• This product should not be used in conjunction with antacids or other feed thickeners
• Due to the presence of the natural thickener carob bean gum in this formula, you may notice that yourbaby’s stool becomes softer. This is perfectly normal.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. May be used as a baby’s sole source of nutrition from birth. It should only be used under medical supervision. Not suitable for parenteral use. Do not use if your baby is allergic to cow’s milk.
of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP anti-reflux milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
|Approx. age of baby||Weight of baby kg||lbs||Number of level scoops of powder per feed||Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz||ml||Number of milk feeds per 24 hours|
|about 6 months||7.6||16.8||7||7||210||4|