Kabrita 3 Toddler Milk
Breastfeeding is the most suitable food for your baby. Kabrita Toddler milk is suitable for toddlers from 12 months. After the first year, your child is much more active, will try to stand or may even be able to walk. In this increasingly active life, your child needs healthy and varied food. Kabrita Toddler Milk fits into a healthy diet.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor or clinic:
- Only use the supplied scoop in the can. Dosage for 100ml Kabrita Toddler Milk: add 3 level scoops of milk powder (14.5g) to 90ml water.
|Age child||Number of feedings
per 24 hours
|Water (ml)||Number of
|> 12 months||2||180||6|
Lactose (milk) , whole goat milk powder , vegetable oils (high sn-2 palmitic acid oil, soybean oil, palm kernel oil, sunflower oil), skimmed goat milk, goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk) , dried glucose syrup, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk) , fructo -oligosaccharides (FOS), minerals (tricalcium citrate, trisodium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, tricalcium phosphate, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), docosahexaenoic acid rich oil (DHA) (fish), choline bitartrate, arachidonic acid-rich oil (AA), vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, sodium L-ascorbate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phytomenadione, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine L-tartrate.
- contains: Milk Fish Lactose
Prepare the food max. 1 hour before use.
- Make sure you work hygienically; wash your hands well and work with clean drinking utensils.
- Fill the cup or bottle with the correct amount of water that has cooled to about 40°C. Pour the indicated amount of water into the cup or bottle.
- Add the indicated amount of level scoops of Kabrita Toddler Milk to the water.
- Stir well until the powder is completely dissolved and check the temperature.
Preparing the food incorrectly can entail risks for the health of your child. Never give leftover prepared food to your child. Carefully clean the cup or bottle and teat after feeding.
|Average nutritional value||Per 100ml||Unit|
|wv. singular unsaturated||0.95||g|
|wv. plural unsaturated||0.44||g|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||8.3||mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||5.8||mg|
|vitamin A||69||μg – RE|
|vitamin E||1.6||mg α-TE|
|folate||22||μg – DFE|